Clinical Teaching in Mental Health
This collection of video resources offers tips and techniques to help maximise the educational value of students’ clinical placements. It includes short demonstrations of effective teaching and learning approaches, and interviews with experts, covering:
- Ways of learning in clinical settings: developing students’ observation and reflection skills.
- Ways of teaching in clinical settings: developing an adaptable teaching style
- Interprofessional education: incorporating this into clinical placements
- The service user as teacher: benefits for students and service users.
- Developing professionalism: using students' experiences on clinical placements to develop professional attitudes and behaviour.
Go to Course