King’s Health Partners are committed to helping all staff to realise their potential, so that they feel supported to achieve their career goals, regardless of their current role, their background and whatever challenges or obstacles they may be experiencing.
This collection of videos offers an opportunity to see the inspiring stories shared at King's Health Partners' Realising Your Potential annual events. The speakers shared their personal experiences of overcoming challenges and seizing opportunities to be successful in their careers. Many also draw out advice for managers from how they have helped other individuals achieve their goals or supported organisations to enable their staff to realise their potential.
- Nadiya Hussain, Winner of the 2015 Great British Bake Off
- Gillian Jospeh, Presenter, Sky News
- Roger Kline, Joint Director, Work Race Equality Standard Team, NHS England
- Suzanne Semedo, Interim Deputy Head of Civil Service Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Dr Neslyn Watson-Druée, Chief Executive, Beacon Organisational Development Limited
- Emma Stewart MBE, Joint CEO of Timewise
- Heather Caudle, Chief Nurse, Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust