Welcome to our NGS: ATAC-seq course where you will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to analyse and visualise ATAC-seq data.
Before taking this course, it is important to understand the basics of NGS by taking the NGS: Introduction and pre-processing pipeline course.
This course is for you if
- You have basic knowledge of R programming language which may have been obtain via our Pillar 2: Basic R with Data Carpentry course
- You work in a biomedical field
- You require flexible learning format
- You need to start using ATAC-seq data
- You want to gain a better understanding of what information you can get from ATAC-seq data
- You would like to learn how to carry out differential accessibility tests for bulk data
- Obtain a clear understanding of how ATAC-seq data are analysed and visualised
- Understand how peaks are called
- Perform differential accessibility test
- Use R to read NGS data and annotate features